Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pearls of wisdom from the movie “The Curious Life of Benjamin Button”.

      
1.      “Don’t let anyone tell you different …. You gotta do what you are meant to do”.

2.     “There’s a time for everything”.

3.     “Growing up’s a funny thing.  It sneaks up on you”.

4.     “Benjamin, we’re meant to lose the people we love. How else would we know how important they are to us”.

5.     “There’s something peaceful, even comforting, about knowing that the people you love are sleep in their beds”.

6.     “I kept waiting you know… Thinking that I’d do something to change my circumstances. Waiting to do something. Such an aweful waste. You never get it back you know…. Wasted time”.

7.     “You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear and curse the fates. But when it comes to the end… you just have to let go”.

8.     “I’m blind in one eye and can hardly hear.  I get twitches and shakes out of nowhere and I’m always losing my line of thought. But you know what? God keeps reminding me that I’m lucky to be alive”.

No comments:

Post a Comment